BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Heather S.
Works great for keeping skin clear. Foamed easily and rinsed cleanly, however it did dry out my skin some. I used it with pure coconut oil to help rehydrate my skin. I would recommend this for anyone who does not have naturally dry skin.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
That's a great price and it works great it's kind of my go to in a pinch if I'm on the run for the guest bathroom they're readily available anywhere and safe on almost any skin
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
I love the pop like feeling you get while putting this on. I start my day out by applying this to my face the fruit smell refreshes and wakes me up two thumbs up from me
Isabella💛!
This product smells really good and it foams when you rub on face, for the most part it's gentle and it doesn't burn or itch.. I'm a first time user but I would maybe buy again..
Shania F.
I actually have this and two other things I use, they all come together and I got it at Walmart, I think it was like $10 and some change. Can use it everyday or every other.
Jacy W.
Bowie, TX
This stuff gets rid of leftover makeup so easily! And it keeps acne away. Plus my skin isn't addicted to it (like other facial washes) and I don't break out if I skip a day.
Angel W.
Chester, PA
I love this product. I use it twice daily. Once in the morning and once at night. This is my first time using this product. I love the packaging, though it was hard to open it. I bought it from Target. I would definitely buy this product again because it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. After I'm done the wash, I would recommend moisturizing with Jergen's or a butter. Usually, I use cocoa butter, but a good lotion for my dry skin works just as good.
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love this cleanser removes my make-up completely. I use this product on a daily basis and I do recommend this product. Also the price on this product us very affordable.
Paige R.
Greenville, SC
I like this product-it is gently on my sensitive skin.  If for some reason I didn't wash my face in the shower, I use this after a shower to really clean my skin.  I usually pick this up from Target.
Angelica H.
I recently bought the clean & clear oil free cleanser. I bought both day and night use at my local Walmart and I must say I absolutely LOVE this product. The Morning cleanser wakes you up. I personally love applying it while I shower in the mornings and I feel wide awake after washing my face. And the night cleanser helps remove any makeup I might have left. I've also seen my skin get better. I've had a few acne scars that are slowly fading away.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.