BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jasmine K.
As shocked as i am to feel this, i love this cleanser. I actually only bought it because it was the cheapest cleanser at the store when i was on a trip and had forgotten mine, but it's grown to be one of my favorites. it is the only cleanser that i have repurchased. salicylic acid makes me break out, but i was worried to try this since it had no real acne fighters in it. i was wrong. my moderate acne disappeared after just days of using this product. it is not fragranced either, and did not leave my oily-combo skin too dry nor too oily. recommend to everyone: i even got my friend hooked on it!
Abby D.
I have used this facial wash every night for as long as I can remember: it was the first facial wash I ever started using. I have combination skin and have never been very acne prone and this wash does a great job dealing with both my oily and dry skin. I also frequently wear makeup and this wash does an excellent job removing product from my face, such as foundation, when used in conjunction with a face cloth to help scrub and rinse the product. This wash is very gentle and I have never had any issues with my skin stemming from my use with this product. I highly recommend it!
Denise T.
I use this in the morning and at night and all I can just say is that it works really well I really like this brand and it's not pricy and I would definitely try out more of their products
member-2717076ac
this product is a magician it works with acne on me as well as cleansing my face from dirt and oil , i would very highly recommend for anyone with oil or dirt problems this is not very pricey and you can get it at a local walmary
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
For $3.97 at Target for a 8 fl oz bottle, that was a good price to pay. The packaging kind of reminded me of summer with the bright orange coloration. The product was good, but nothing to go head over heels for. I do believe there is room for improvement as for any product you purchase. Though this new one isn't that bad. I did like the previous one they used to sell that contained little blue beads that somewhat exfoliated your skin. Would I recommend to a friend? Yeah, I would recommend but not too often just because of my personal preference for the previous formula.
Karen C.
Jamison, PA
This is a great cleanser it foams nicely and your face does not feel tried out and tight after washing. Gets all makeup off and doesn't leave bleach marks on wash clothes. Wish they would come up with a travel version.
Taylor S.
Do not put this on your face unless you have very strong, oily skin. I have combination skin with sporadic breakouts, so I thought this would be a gentle cleanser for the colder months. WRONG. After one use my skin was SO red and irritated. The next morning it was as dry as ever. Make sure you know your skin type and needs before using this product, as it is better for more severe blemishes than every day use
Adeena H.
Buckeye
Smells nice, and anywhere I’ve purchased it, it’s been pretty well priced. However, it feels like it doesn’t do anything other than give my face a weird dry feeing.
Andrea M.
Pearl, MS
It did a good job cleaning my face for a while, then it started to burn my face around my nose and mouth.  The price is good and the packaging catches your eye, but the product had me an it diassapointed.
Angie B.
Vandalia
This is a repeat face wash I buy. It is cheap and works great for me. It smells good and is gentle for me to use every day. I recommend it to my family and friends.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.