BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Ana N.
Fontana
It's a really nice product I would buy it again I bought this product from target, yes the packaging was perfect when i ordered it from there, first time it and I think it's good
Heather S.
Works great for keeping skin clear. Foamed easily and rinsed cleanly, however it did dry out my skin some. I used it with pure coconut oil to help rehydrate my skin. I would recommend this for anyone who does not have naturally dry skin.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
I love the pop like feeling you get while putting this on. I start my day out by applying this to my face the fruit smell refreshes and wakes me up two thumbs up from me
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
That's a great price and it works great it's kind of my go to in a pinch if I'm on the run for the guest bathroom they're readily available anywhere and safe on almost any skin
Shania F.
I actually have this and two other things I use, they all come together and I got it at Walmart, I think it was like $10 and some change. Can use it everyday or every other.
Angel W.
Chester, PA
I love this product. I use it twice daily. Once in the morning and once at night. This is my first time using this product. I love the packaging, though it was hard to open it. I bought it from Target. I would definitely buy this product again because it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. After I'm done the wash, I would recommend moisturizing with Jergen's or a butter. Usually, I use cocoa butter, but a good lotion for my dry skin works just as good.
Isabella💛!
This product smells really good and it foams when you rub on face, for the most part it's gentle and it doesn't burn or itch.. I'm a first time user but I would maybe buy again..
Jacy W.
Bowie, TX
This stuff gets rid of leftover makeup so easily! And it keeps acne away. Plus my skin isn't addicted to it (like other facial washes) and I don't break out if I skip a day.
Maryluz A.
Paterson
i always used this product in the morning , it makes me feel fresh and clean for the day. i loved it , never disappointed me , didn't dry my skin to much or leave it oily.
Reagan W.
This gets the job done. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed yet it doesn't dry my skin out like most cleansers do. I've repurchased this about four times already.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?