BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Dee A.
Love the tingling feeling this product creates as it's clearing my face of make up and grime. My akin feels tighter and cleaner than with an everyday soap or wash.
I love this product! It smells clean and makes my skin feel amazing. I bought this product at a local cvs store. It is super effective. It exceeds my expectations by a long shot compared to others. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!!
Cheyenne B.
Greenville, SC
I have been using this product for 6 years now and I love it. I use it in the morning and i always feel so refreshed and my skin clears up super quick with this!
Lyn Y.
Fort Worth , TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT,  I love the brand always have because it has always helped my skin so much ,the packaging is always simple and easy ! I still use this today.
Alice Z.
The product was okay. It made my face irrritated but I guess that's just my skin type. It worked fine for my sister though so maybe you guys will have some luck.
Martha B.
Morehead
Use this cleaner daily. Several years now in the works. Keeps my face clean. Recommend to anyone. Will also use with my daughter when she reaches her teen years.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
Use this all the time. I use it to remove any dirt and leftover makeup that a wipe leaves behind. It cleared up my face pretty well, but my acne wasn't too crazy before
Kelsey D.
Montclair, NJ
I have been using this cleanser for as long as I can remember. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean without being overly harsh. I've tried other brands and always end up coming back. Nothing else compares!
stephanie t.
Buffalo, NY
I been using this since I was 14 it's easy wake up wash face brush teeth the breeze feels so great promise it the face wash to get you feeling great for your day great face great day
Emlyn H.
Anderson
My face feel squeaky clean after I use this fabulous foaming face wash. I like to use it in the morning and in the evening before I put any make up on. And before I take it off. This week is much better than soap and water
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.