BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Korin C.
Leaves your face feeling well cleansed and is refreshing! The scent is really nice, like orange and other citrusy scents. Can be a little drying afterwards, so make sure to moisturize and you should be fine!
Dekayla O.
Alexander , AR
This is a good facial cleaning product . But I must say it does leave your face a little bit dry afterwards . This product is very affordable , I bought mines from my local Walmart . I would buy this again .
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
This is not my favorite foaming cleanser, but I still really like it. It's great for when you're having a break out or afte a workout. it absorbs a lot of oil, so it's quite drying and I don't recommend using this daily, espescially if you have dry skin. I also use this on my back and chest to keep my skin clear and it works great. I like the packaging and it's easy to travel with. Overall, it's great for clearing skin, absoring oil, and getting a deep clean and I do recommend it!
Khesha K.
My daughter and I use this product a lot especially being women of color so our skin gets oily and dry in the winter time this product helps with that. And very well I might add.
Rachel D.
Crown Point, IN
This is a very gentle, yet effective cleanser! I have oily skin and am acne prone, so I tend to go for acne specific cleansers that are also foaming! This stuff is great, and I would definitely repurchase.
Julie G.
This product helped me wake up in the morning and look fresh and awake! This smell is wonderful and my skin didn't look oily after using it like it has with many other products.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
This product leaves my face feeling smooth and very clean. I feel that it is effective. The packaging looks very nice and clean. Good value for the product. I would recommend it.
Ana N.
Fontana
It's a really nice product I would buy it again I bought this product from target, yes the packaging was perfect when i ordered it from there, first time it and I think it's good
Heather S.
Works great for keeping skin clear. Foamed easily and rinsed cleanly, however it did dry out my skin some. I used it with pure coconut oil to help rehydrate my skin. I would recommend this for anyone who does not have naturally dry skin.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
That's a great price and it works great it's kind of my go to in a pinch if I'm on the run for the guest bathroom they're readily available anywhere and safe on almost any skin
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.