BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
Using this leaves such a refreshing feeling and wakes me up! And my skin doesn't feel tight after I use it, like some acne-clearing cleaners do. I would recommend this facewash to anyone looking for a fresh clean feeling without overdrying
Lissethhe M.
Monmouth, OR
Best product ive used to wash my face at night to remove left over makeup after removing eye make up! Doesn’t irritate the skin and definitely works on acne. Definitely recommend
Alanah M.
Mansfield, OH
I use this product everyday, although I don't get a lot of acne it definitely helps for my rough areas like my chin and forehead. Would recommend this to anyone with skin like mine because I don't know if it will work for skin with more problem areas.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Love using this In the morning because it wakes me up. Also because it foams up as you massage it into te skin it feels fresh plus it makes my skin feel fresh and clean .
Sarah K.
E Rochester, NY
LOVE the smell of this for when I first wake up in the morning! Also very glad there are no microbeads in the ingredient list! This is a great cleanser for everyday use
Jen I.
Love this cleanser! Works so good on my skin and my 13 yr old step son loves it too! Packaging is very appealing. Thats what drew me to the product in the first place.
Annelise J.
West Monroe
I have used this face wash for many years just as a night cleanser and I love it. For keeping my skin clear it does the job and it doesn’t irritate or discolor my skin.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
This is the cleanser I use just about daily. My breakouts have definitely lessened. I do however have to use it twice to feel squeaky clean. It's a good product though.
Nimo L.
I like the smell of this product. When i first bought i wasn't sure what it will do but after using it for a week it did wonder to my face. & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser
Kaamila  J.
Irvington, NJ
Listen, we all know you can soend $20 on clinique and origins to do the same thing clean & clear does. You can’t beat the price nor negate that this actually does what it is supposed to do!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?