BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sydnie M.
Buffalo, NY
Great daily facial cleanser. I bought the 3 step system and have pursued it time and time again. Removes makeup well, would give it 5 stars but it doesn’t add anything to the skin. Just good for a basic facial cleanser.
Marisa V.
Boston
Well I really don’t know what this does for my face but it stings a little bit. It also is very light and soft on the face. Ever since I stopped using this my acne has gotten better and I haven’t broke out as much.
Brianny G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is so good! If you have oily skin this will definitely help you out! Although my tip would be not to use too much on your face or it’ll dry you out. But after applying moisturizer it makes my skin look soft and glowy!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I don’t really use a cleanser often on my skin but I bought this when I got a few new all day wear makeup essentials. After doing my research, however, I realized it wouldn’t take off an oil based lippie I had just got so I was a little disappointed. I use it every now and then but at the end of the day and gentle soap and warm water work best for me
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cleanser! I always have an extra stashed in my bathroom. The cleanser comes out as a light foam and instantly strips away all dirt/oil/residue from the day. It leaves my skin feeling fresh without overdrying. This cleanser is effective in removing light face make up, but you will still need some make up removed for dark mascaras.
Lauren G.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite face wash. After using it my face feels clean and smooth, and not dried out. It's perfect for taking off the day's makeup or starting the morning with fresh skin.
Gabriella S.
Bronx
This is perfect for my Oily skin a tad bit drying but it can be fixed with a moisturizer which it does bring in their three step set. Really helped to make my skin a little less oily
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I use this cleanser at night and it works so well! It makes my face feel so clean and ready for bed! It’s very gentle and removes makeup and any oils or dirt I may have gotten! I love it!
Dalene S.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love all the Clean and Clear products. This was an old standby for me and was my go to for a long time. I've moved on to another Clean and Clear product, but still love this one.
Jordan h.
Minneapolis
This works okay it isn’t amazing and it isn’t bad it made me break out but everyone’s skin is different but it made my skin break out and really harsh and dry and didn’t feel to good so yea I didn’t like it
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?