BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Bri F.
The morning burst version of this product is my favorite. Super effective when I need to be woken up in the morning!! This is a very gentle cleanser. I purchased at CVS. I would highly recommend for pre teens.
Dinah S.
Louisville, KY
I use this with my cleaning brush every night. When I finish it does feel a little sticky directly after, but after its had some time to dry my face feels reeeaally soft and smooth.
Lexi W.
San Antonio, FL
Growing up I've used this product so much. It's kind of funny actually. I remember when I first got into washing my face regularly my mom went and picked this up for me at CVS. It's so cheap and so effective!
Marina F.
Denton
This is a product I just have in May shower to use to feel fresh in the morning. Very hydrating. I haven't seen a difference in my acne while using this but it's a good wake-me-up.
Madeline B.
Leaves my face less oily and removes makeup rather easily. I have personally had an issue with my face feeling more dry with this than others but still the cleanser I use overall.
Henny S.
Baton Rouge, LA
About the product - CLEAN & CLEAR® FOAMING Face Wash is specially designed for young skin - to remove excess oil, while its special ingredients help prevent pimples. Its liquid formula cleans deep without causing dryness, and is gentle enough to use every day, for clean and clear skin that glows.
Ashley R.
Minot, ND
This is one of those tried and true bathroom essentials for me. I used it from the time I lived with my parents as a teen to now that I am married with a kid of my own. Its easily purchased at any walmart or target and is such a good value for an amazing cleanser.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas , NV
Normally I buy the Morning Burst product but wasnt paying attention since both Morning Burst and Essentials are both orange. However, Essentials is bit of a darker orange. Used Morning Burst for years, just part of my morning shower routine to wash my face with it. This morning though ended up using the Essentials product I mistakenly bought... not a huge complaint... but it definitely has a strong chemical smell about it. And here I am several hours later with that chemical smell still lingering from me. Morning Burst never had a smell like this so tomorrows todo list will definitely have me picking up some. Just glad i didnt have any meetings today as I'm sure the smell would be quite noticeable...
Shylby S.
I have sensitive skin but this didn't irritate it at all. My expectations are always high for skin care and it passed with flying colors! It's not to expensive and I totally recommend others to try it out!
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
Hated this product with a passion. Broke me out, the scent is horrible, its just bad all the way around. I do have very sensitive skin and that may be why this didnt work for me.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.