BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Lexi W.
San Antonio , FL
Growing up I've used this product so much. It's kind of funny actually. I remember when I first got into washing my face regularly my mom went and picked this up for me at CVS. It's so cheap and so effective!
Diane S.
I use this every single night! I have super oily skin and this makes my skin feel super soft. It could be a bit drying sometimes so I would recommend following up with a face moisturizer or toner.
Estefani L.
Love cleaning my face every morning with this product. It makes my face feel smooth & soft. But also it makes my face look really clean & I actually feel a breeze through my pores.
Sarah P.
Pasadena
Yesssss!!!! I love this stuff soooo much! I always keep my bathroom stocked with my favorite blackhead eraser! This stuff works wonders on your face if you suffer from blackheads!!
Dinah S.
Louisville, KY
I use this with my cleaning brush every night. When I finish it does feel a little sticky directly after, but after its had some time to dry my face feels reeeaally soft and smooth.
Emily L.
This is my holy grail face wash for sure! I use this every night before I go to bed. It removes make up and really makes me feel clean and refreshed. I used to get really bad break outs but now if anything, I will only get a few now and then. I strongly recommend that if you have bad acne that you use this in conjunction with the toner and if you have really dry or sensitive skin that you use some sort of moisturizer as well. Otherwise, this will leave you dry and itchy. However, if you are like me and have generally oily/ combination skin, you could do without their moisturizer and use whatever you prefer!
Bri F.
The morning burst version of this product is my favorite. Super effective when I need to be woken up in the morning!! This is a very gentle cleanser. I purchased at CVS. I would highly recommend for pre teens.
Marina F.
Denton
This is a product I just have in May shower to use to feel fresh in the morning. Very hydrating. I haven't seen a difference in my acne while using this but it's a good wake-me-up.
Madeline B.
Leaves my face less oily and removes makeup rather easily. I have personally had an issue with my face feeling more dry with this than others but still the cleanser I use overall.
Henny S.
Baton Rouge, LA
About the product - CLEAN & CLEAR® FOAMING Face Wash is specially designed for young skin - to remove excess oil, while its special ingredients help prevent pimples. Its liquid formula cleans deep without causing dryness, and is gentle enough to use every day, for clean and clear skin that glows.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?