BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Paula S.
In my shower this is an indispensable item, it is really gentle with my skin, has a good presentation and really easy to use, it has a good value because it last for a lot of face washes and I'll buy this again to help me keep my face clean
leslie h.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using clean and clear foaming facial cleanser for years. It's been a staple in my skin care routine since I was a teenager. This product not only foams up when you are washing your face but it also leaves your face clean and soft. It has a pleasant smell and it really works. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out or sensitive either. I have tried other brands who claimed to do the same as this product does but they can't compare to clean and clear. I highly recommend this product.
Aly C.
This product is amazing!! I use it every night before I go to bed and I love it. My face seems to love it it bc it really has helped me out with acne. Doesn't leave the skin too dry or to oily it's just perfect.
Veronica C.
Houston , TX
This was one of my first cleanser and it did leave me clean but it was so drying on my face. I finished the bottle because I the time I didn't know about the world of returns. I had to use a ton of moisturizer.
alyssa d.
upland
refreshing . Great scent.  Cleansed well and took off most products on my face. good price. the product lasted a long time. easy to access bought at my local target. packaging was nice and eye catching. Could improve by selling different sizes.
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
I have been using this face wash for 20 years SERIOUSLY! Nothing keeps my breakouts away like this. It also gets every ounce of makeup off my face. My husband is hooked too thanks to me!
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
I have used this cleanser for about 2 years now. I love it. It really cleans the skin without stripping it and making it feel extremely dry. I will continue to purchase this product.
Karina R.
San Fernando, CA
Love love love. I've been using this product since I was 12. It's smells good. It doesn't over dry my oily skin. It's a good price for this product. It's always did wonderful for me.
Katelyn H.
I absolutely love this product! It's so refreshing to wash your face in the morning with this or if you just need a pick me up. I feel like this is effective with fighting acne. I would buy this again no doubt!
Kaley B.
California
This is a pretty nice and refreshing product. I enjoying the smell and texture of this wash. It was refreshing and pleasant to use. The biggest downfall is that it didn't help my acne
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?