BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

alyssa d.
upland
refreshing . Great scent.  Cleansed well and took off most products on my face. good price. the product lasted a long time. easy to access bought at my local target. packaging was nice and eye catching. Could improve by selling different sizes.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I have been using this face wash for 20 years SERIOUSLY! Nothing keeps my breakouts away like this. It also gets every ounce of makeup off my face. My husband is hooked too thanks to me!
Lauren G.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite face wash. After using it my face feels clean and smooth, and not dried out. It's perfect for taking off the day's makeup or starting the morning with fresh skin.
Estefani L.
Love cleaning my face every morning with this product. It makes my face feel smooth & soft. But also it makes my face look really clean & I actually feel a breeze through my pores.
Dinah S.
Louisville, KY
I use this with my cleaning brush every night. When I finish it does feel a little sticky directly after, but after its had some time to dry my face feels reeeaally soft and smooth.
Sarah P.
Pasadena
Yesssss!!!! I love this stuff soooo much! I always keep my bathroom stocked with my favorite blackhead eraser! This stuff works wonders on your face if you suffer from blackheads!!
Emily L.
This is my holy grail face wash for sure! I use this every night before I go to bed. It removes make up and really makes me feel clean and refreshed. I used to get really bad break outs but now if anything, I will only get a few now and then. I strongly recommend that if you have bad acne that you use this in conjunction with the toner and if you have really dry or sensitive skin that you use some sort of moisturizer as well. Otherwise, this will leave you dry and itchy. However, if you are like me and have generally oily/ combination skin, you could do without their moisturizer and use whatever you prefer!
Lexi W.
Atlanta, GA
Growing up I've used this product so much. It's kind of funny actually. I remember when I first got into washing my face regularly my mom went and picked this up for me at CVS. It's so cheap and so effective!
Diane S.
I use this every single night! I have super oily skin and this makes my skin feel super soft. It could be a bit drying sometimes so I would recommend following up with a face moisturizer or toner.
Bri F.
The morning burst version of this product is my favorite. Super effective when I need to be woken up in the morning!! This is a very gentle cleanser. I purchased at CVS. I would highly recommend for pre teens.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.