BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I use this every morning and it works so well the first day I got it I had breakouts and within about 3 days my skin was super clear and bright . I recommend to anyone with oily to normal skin !!
Jordan A.
San Mateo , CA
I love this cleaner! It by far makes my sling feeling 100% squeaky clean! I'll sometimes even use this on my shoulder and back. I love the pump style packaging, def give this one a try!
Brittany F.
Fort Gibson, OK
I use this in a 3 step kit. It all came together, it’s not the best face wash I’ve been used but it’s not the worst either. It gets the job done but doesn’t make my skin feel very nice.
Brittany M.
Allendale, MI
I absolutely am in love with this product! It takes off my makeup as well as cleanses my face, leaving it feeling fresh and clean. It's very gentle and has a nice smell to it. I'd tell my friends to use this product.
Charlene H.
West Deptford, NJ
I love Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser. It is easy to use. It foams up nicely, and is strong enough to get rid of blemishes but not too harsh that it would hurt my skin. I buy this product all the time from Walmart. I wouldn't change what works.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
Great product the smell isn't to over powering. It was what I expected when I bought it the first time. I purchased from Walmart with a coupon. It leaves my face feeling fresh and use this brand frequently. Good product for the price!
Lexi S.
Orange park, FL
It didn't really do much but it's job. It cleaned my face. Breakouts still formed and it was clean but it wasn't clear. It really disappointed me because I was hoping this product could help an acne sufferer like me.
Sierra L.
Personally i dont like anything from the clean&clear because i breaks me out. It doesnt do anything for my skin except giving me acne&cysts on my chin. It also doesnt clean my skin well.
Kayla S.
This is my go to facial cleanser to really get down to the nitty gritty parts of my face that collect dirt and makeup. I love the way my skin feels after I've cleaned it with this wash.
Alyssa C.
Royal Oak, MI
This has been my family's go to cleanser for years. super gentle on the skin with no plastic beads in it. It gets off all the excess makeup I may have missed with my remover wipe.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?