BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Meah R.
Lawton, OK
My face has a occasional break out but clears up quickly after using this I use it every morning before I start my day and once when I go to bed it feels very refreshing, it's very cheap too at your locally drugstore , I'd keep buying it , it's effective .
Chanelly C.
This is not a bad product. However, my skin did not feel as clean as I needed it be. I do not see myself repurchasing this product. It did not meet my expectations. Everyone's skin is different so I am sure there will be someone that will love this product.
Amber A.
Indianapolis
It's very effective at taking off make up but can leave skin feeling a bit sticky. The packaging is portable, easy to open and close. I find the formula to be a bit harsh for my skin type.
Suneyda V.
Los Fresnos
I have the 3 step kit & it's heaven on my skin! I finished step 1 (this one) but I'm going to buy my second bottle! Definitely met my expectations & it's a cute bottle. I highly recommend!
Abbey H.
Lenoir City, TN
Not my favorite cleanser. It has some irritants in it that I can definitely fell on my skin. It leaves it irritated and dry, and sometimes stings. Save your money for a nice cleanser that is way better for your skin!!
Armando A.
Denton, TX
This product does THAT! Cleaning my skin and washing away problem- causing dirt, oil, and make-up to help keep my skin stay clean and healthy! I've used this a couple of times and totally recommend it to my friends and family
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
This product did me more harm than good! If you have combination to dry skin, avoid it all costs! I got the whole line - Cleanser, toner and moisturizer, and it wrecked with my face. But I'll write specific reviews for each product in particular.
This product strips skin from all natural oils, and after washing my face, while it was still dry, I could see the horrible dry patches forming around my mouth and between my brows. When I dislike a product, I will usually still finish it while making a mental note to never buy it again. Unless it is that horrible that is actually damaging to my skin. I gave it a fair try, I actually used almost half the bottle, but eventually I had to trash it.
Dylan B.
Charlestown, NH
This product left me with the worst feeling after I used it. I felt like I had chemical burns on my face because it was so harsh. I only used it once because my results were so painful. I would not use it again at all.
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
This face wash leaves me feeling clean! I love using it when I wake up in the morning before I start my day. It also helps keep my oil under control which is something that I struggle with
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I use this every morning and it works so well the first day I got it I had breakouts and within about 3 days my skin was super clear and bright . I recommend to anyone with oily to normal skin !!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?