BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Dylan B.
Boston, MA
This product left me with the worst feeling after I used it. I felt like I had chemical burns on my face because it was so harsh. I only used it once because my results were so painful. I would not use it again at all.
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
This face wash leaves me feeling clean! I love using it when I wake up in the morning before I start my day. It also helps keep my oil under control which is something that I struggle with
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I use this every morning and it works so well the first day I got it I had breakouts and within about 3 days my skin was super clear and bright . I recommend to anyone with oily to normal skin !!
Aly G.
Fresh feeling! So gentle on skin and so refreshing. One of my all time favorite brands. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone with skin. Keeps skin feeling well... clean and clear!
Armando A.
Denton, TX
This product does THAT! Cleaning my skin and washing away problem- causing dirt, oil, and make-up to help keep my skin stay clean and healthy! I've used this a couple of times and totally recommend it to my friends and family
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
This product did me more harm than good! If you have combination to dry skin, avoid it all costs! I got the whole line - Cleanser, toner and moisturizer, and it wrecked with my face. But I'll write specific reviews for each product in particular.
This product strips skin from all natural oils, and after washing my face, while it was still dry, I could see the horrible dry patches forming around my mouth and between my brows. When I dislike a product, I will usually still finish it while making a mental note to never buy it again. Unless it is that horrible that is actually damaging to my skin. I gave it a fair try, I actually used almost half the bottle, but eventually I had to trash it.
Charlene H.
West Deptford, NJ
I love Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser. It is easy to use. It foams up nicely, and is strong enough to get rid of blemishes but not too harsh that it would hurt my skin. I buy this product all the time from Walmart. I wouldn't change what works.
Lexi S.
Orange park, FL
It didn't really do much but it's job. It cleaned my face. Breakouts still formed and it was clean but it wasn't clear. It really disappointed me because I was hoping this product could help an acne sufferer like me.
Janell K.
DeKalb
Basic face wash. Cleaned my skin and left me feeling clean. Nothing special . I would use it again because the price is good. It lathers good do a little goes a long way. Easy to travel with. Overall a decent product
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
Great product the smell isn't to over powering. It was what I expected when I bought it the first time. I purchased from Walmart with a coupon. It leaves my face feeling fresh and use this brand frequently. Good product for the price!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.