BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sarah W.
this is okay but i feel like it strips my skin, if i dont put a moisturizer on immediately after using this my face feels tight and dry. When I use all of this I will look for a different product
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
I've been struggling for years to find a good acne cleanser. This one definitely keeps my stubborn face free from acne. I highly recommend it if you have oily, combination, or acne prone skin.
Jalissa R.
Lake Wales, FL
Not much of a fan of this product. My face was left feeling a bit sticky after use. Also a little bit of drying occurred. I still have some left in a bottle at home because I do not like the way my face feels after. I wouldn't really buy this again for my skin type.
Destanie R.
This product is ok but I like the other ones better I only used it once and I did not enjoy it the packaging is nice but I did not like the foaming I bought mine from Walmart and target I would not buy this particular product again
Jasmin R.
I only just started using this in the morning to wake me up and it definitely does more than that. It helps keep my face from breaking out and leaves a very good smell behind. Doesn't irritate my skin.
Emily S.
Redding, CA
Love this facial soap, it's mild but does the job. I pair it with my face skin brush to get a good solid clean. It has a good smell and leaves me feeling clean. Doesn't dry out skin! Recommend!
Faye B.
Albuquerque, NM
It's great for someone with oily skin because its strips away any oil, if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this just because it dries your face out. It didn't take away any pimples but it does prevent it.
Jackie G.
My parents randomly bought this for me when I didn't know too much about skin care and my skin type. But that's when I found out I had sensitive skin because this honestly made my face red because it was so irratated. Never bought another product from them again
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
Just didn't really love this product. It made my acne worse and I tried it multiple times and just didn't see any positives in it. It wasn't expensive though so that was a good thing I guess.
Rachel C.
Saint Michael, MN
A great basic toner! I use it on my face here and there and it removes dirt very well. I usually use it for my back and it works WONDERS!! Love the cooling feeling too, and it's inexpensive!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.