BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Yesi A.
Clute, TX
I use this almost every morning and it literally just wakes me up. Leaves my face so clean from any makeup i might have left from the previous night. Overall its a really good product. I recommend it.
Elizabeth  L.
Norman, OK
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean! I use it in the morning and after I take a shower at night! I got mine at Walmart! I'm so happy with this product! I'm on my 3rd bottle! So I guess you could say I would buy it again!
Morgan Christine J.
Warrenton
This is my go to face cleanser. I've used this stuff for years and using it in conjunction with the clean and clear deep clean toner and clean and clear acne moisturizer my face has cleared up for well
Sierra T.
This product tends to over do it.  My sensitive skin dries out too much from this, and leaves me with red splotchy areas.  However, it does prevent acne breakouts. Effective, but not the product for me.
THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING! I loved this product it worked great and when paired with the daily moisturizer my skin started glowing within a week. Now this was the first time i used this brand and i was not disappointed and I recommended this to any first time users like myself
MacKenzah S.
I enjoy this product, it keeps my skin feeling clean and soft. However, it doesn’t seem to open up my pores or do any work on blemishes. It’s like I feel a difference, but I don’t see a difference...
Josephine S.
This cleanser is wonderful! I have oily skin and using this daily is really helpful to my skin. I will definitely buy this again and it did meet my expectations!! Plus it's very cheap and worth the money!!
Amber H.
Peculiar, MO
I used to love this product a few years ago, and stopped using it when my skin was behaving and I no longer needed something to address acne breakouts. Recently I've been having acne products again so I decided to pick up my old go to for breakouts, this cleanser. I noticed that they had changed the packaging, which happens so I purchased it anyways. After a couple weeks of use I wasn't noticing an improvement in my skin so I did some research. Turns out it's been reformulated, bummer, I finished the bottle since I couldn't return it and yep it's definitely different then it used to be. It really didn't do much for my skin besides cleanse it so I don't believe I will be repurchasing this product.
Lindsey T.
I've used this product for years and I love how clean it feels. Super effective in removing make up. The price has increased over the years but still incredibly cheap! I will continue to buy this product. In fact I just bought another one! Haha!
Jordan C.
Fulton, MO
I like this product, but I definitely feel like it is very harsh and over drying for my oily complexion. I no longer use this, but it did work; but definitely get a oil free moisturizer if you can.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?