BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I love the fresh and tingly feeling this product gives my skin. It's super easy to use and gentle on the face. Very affordable. You can find them at any drugstore. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee , AR
Perfect for all skin types! I just really hate that it doesn't get everything off when I wear makeup. But on days that I don't wear makeup this is my go to especially when I need a quick cleanse from working out
Avonlea W.
Millington , TN
I use this cleanser daily. I have noticed a significant decrease in break outs. I wash all my trouble areas with it- face, chest, shoulders and back. My skin has stayed clear even through my monthly cycle!
Shelby M.
Walnut Ridge, AR
The smell is amazing, it's very gentle. This is what I use in the shower to clean my face. It met my expectations by far. I've been using this product for a while now, and I will definitely buy it again.
Meg R.
Really gentle on my skin and takes off the dirt and oil from the day without drying me out. This paired with a good moisturizer is a great basic on the go skin care regimen. I use this daily and it never dries me out or irritates my skin.
Maria O.
It's pretty good I bought it because it's cheaper than the biore charcoal one and it's pretty decent a lot more gentle on the skin but I feel that the biore one does a better job at keeping me feeling fresh
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
I don't like this product at all. At first it was working but then after a while it stopped. It was also leaving my face really dry. I do like the toner thought but just not the face wash. Will not recommend.
Lexi L.
Good at cleaning off face everyday, it is satisfying when it starts to foam but it is drying. It doesn't make your face feel that soft after use but is a good cleanser for people with little to no acne.
Joi C.
Yorktown, VA
This problem is really helpful for teens I buy this product at target is worth a good price there is nothing disappointing about this product it works really good I would definitely buy pot again because it gets rid of my acne and scars
Sabrina C.
I wasn't too big of a fan for this product. It really dried out my skin and made it very irritated and itchy. Maybe it is just because my skin is sensitive but I don't recommend for people with dry skin.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.