BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Kristen S.
Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser doesn't work as well as I would have liked it to work on my skin. I don't have very oily skin but it still didn't help very much. Needs improvements to the formula.
Misela T.
This is a really good cleanser is you have a lot of acne. Especially if you're younger 15-20 . The only thing is that you have to make sure you use a very moisturizing moisturizer because this will make you face feel dry.
Kari T.
Louisville
I have all 3 steps of this Clean and Clear line. The foaming wash leaved my face feeling clean. With the astringent i can feel my pores geeting deep cleaned and the moisturizing acne lotion completes the steps.
Ashley B.
Carrier Mills
I didn't stick with it enough to know if it's a good product, but the packaging is nice!! I purchased this at my local walmart. I am a repeat user. i have been using this product for awhile. i would recommend it.
Shannon W.
One of my all time favorite morning cleansers. It's pretty easy to get makeup off with this cleanser too. When in doubt this is always the one I reach for. I've been using it for years and it's never failed me.
Breanny G.
Lowell, MA
Brilliantly cleans face of any dirt and grease you may have picked up throughout the day. Removes makeup like a charm. Doesn't leave face dried out. Definitely worth the price, a little product goes a long way.
Alexis G.
I purchased this product based on a recommendation from a friend and I was not happy with the result. It left my skin feeling clean, but dried my skin to the point it started peeling. My friend loved it and skin care products tend to differ person to person. This product just wasn't for me.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This product is great for those who occasionally get pimples because it seems to keep my skin clear for the most part. It doesn't have a weird smell or anything like that and it's not incredibly expensive either!
Mendiana M.
I used this product on my skin and I started to get irritated and flaky skin. Maybe it doesn't work with my skin type. I wouldn't know if I should recommend this or not but I'd suggest you use it with caution It
Marisabel S.
This product didn't quite work for out for my skin. It is very foamy so while I was applying it I thought it would work out , it did feel smooth while applying it. But after washing it off and drying my face my face felt very dry. For example when a hand soap or lotion that didn't work out and your hands felt dry was what I felt but on my face
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.