BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

👑Dayana E.
Phoenix AZ
Love it!! Honestly helped out a lot with my acne! It minimized it without drying out my skin. The best part it was accessible to the people. Smells really nice. I think it's perfect. It's honestly my favorite!!
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This facial cleanser is great! It works well but is not too harsh! I always keep this available at my house! I definitely would recommend this to everyone! I got my sister hooked on it and now she is obsessed!!
Arianny L.
I like this product, but I don’t have the sensation that it lasts all day long. In the mueller of the day I feel like o have to wash my face again, even I didn’t have make up. I would not buy it again because I think there are other better products
Shannon W.
One of my all time favorite morning cleansers. It's pretty easy to get makeup off with this cleanser too. When in doubt this is always the one I reach for. I've been using it for years and it's never failed me.
Angeliki H.
New Milford, NJ
Love how clean my skin feels after using this. Also have been loving their mint and aloe one it's so soothing. I've been using this for years and absolutely love it! One of the best drugstore cleansers out there!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This product is great for those who occasionally get pimples because it seems to keep my skin clear for the most part. It doesn't have a weird smell or anything like that and it's not incredibly expensive either!
Deisy A.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this recently and I have been noticing a difference. It clears blemishes and it smells great. Its actually very well priced its not expensive. I bought this item at target and would really recommend it.
Kerin W.
This is my favorite facial cleanser! It's tried and true! If you have oily, acne-prone skin, I would highly recommend it. It works to clear up any breakouts quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
Ashley B.
Carrier Mills
I didn't stick with it enough to know if it's a good product, but the packaging is nice!! I purchased this at my local walmart. I am a repeat user. i have been using this product for awhile. i would recommend it.
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
This is a good cleanser for combination skin. It isn’t moisturizing, but also isn’t too drying. However, I’ve found that it doesn’t remove waterproof makeup, so I do have to use an oil-based makeup remover first.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?