BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Breanny G.
Lowell, MA
Brilliantly cleans face of any dirt and grease you may have picked up throughout the day. Removes makeup like a charm. Doesn't leave face dried out. Definitely worth the price, a little product goes a long way.
Ashley B.
Carrier Mills
I didn't stick with it enough to know if it's a good product, but the packaging is nice!! I purchased this at my local walmart. I am a repeat user. i have been using this product for awhile. i would recommend it.
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
This is a good cleanser for combination skin. It isn’t moisturizing, but also isn’t too drying. However, I’ve found that it doesn’t remove waterproof makeup, so I do have to use an oil-based makeup remover first.
Arianny L.
I like this product, but I don’t have the sensation that it lasts all day long. In the mueller of the day I feel like o have to wash my face again, even I didn’t have make up. I would not buy it again because I think there are other better products
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This product is great for those who occasionally get pimples because it seems to keep my skin clear for the most part. It doesn't have a weird smell or anything like that and it's not incredibly expensive either!
Angeliki H.
New Milford, NJ
Love how clean my skin feels after using this. Also have been loving their mint and aloe one it's so soothing. I've been using this for years and absolutely love it! One of the best drugstore cleansers out there!
Francis P.
Alice,Texas
Keeps oil away. My skin is pretty sensitive so it's great that this product keeps my face feeling clean without drying it out or causing any uncomfortable sensations (i.e. burning).Yes, I'd recommend this product
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
This washed my non makeup face pretty well. But if I try to wash any type of eye makeup off with it, it smears it everywhere & almost dries it right to my face so I have to take a makeup wipe to my face afterwards.
Dana F.
Waco
I've been using this facial cleanser for years now and it is absolutely amazing. It helps control my oily skin without making it dry out. It has a pleasant smell and is honestly too good of a deal for the price.
Mia S.
Baltimore
lets start off by saying wow! it was phenomenal foaming facial cleanser it was great I did not think it was going to work but it did it was probably the most cheapest and ever nicest cleanser I have ever used!!!!! u can just go to your local drugstore to buy it!!!! they're was nice packaging and it was a very nice product
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.