BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Kady C.
I have noticed a great difference in my skin since using this product. I like to combine it with my bar of African Black Soap and the two have really increased the softness and smoothness of my skin!!!!!
Erica H.
I loved this product. I got mine from target and it did it’s job. The first time I used it it made my face well really dry, but after a week of using it my face was softer and my acne wasn’t as bad as it was before I had started using it. It didn’t get rid of my acne scars, but it did make the rest of my face feel so soft
Ashley O.
I recommend this for anyone who struggles with combination skin and wanting to clear up there skin while removing all the built up dirt and make up worn through the day, this face cleanser has helped my face i used to have lots of breakouts after I found out about this since then this Is all I use to wash my face
Crystal R.
This is a Great cleanser, my husband, son, and I use this. It cleanses and treats at the same time, mild enough for sensitive skin but strong enough to kill All bacteria. This is my step 1, followed by clean & clear astringent and moisturizer.
Uche E.
Olathe
This was the first facial cleanser I used. Although my face was still spot free, this cleanser started bringing some breakouts. I realised that it was bringing out the inbuilt dirt that accumulated in my pores. It is definitely a good starting cleanser for anyone who is just beginning their clear skin journey.
Stephanie N.
Kissimmee, FL
The way the product foams is nice. It’s a nice gentle wash and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I purchased this product at Target. It’s a good product, but not my go to.
Abby B.
Clemson, SC
I have used this cleanser for years. I use it every night to take off my makeup and in the shower. I have pretty dry/sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry up my skin. I use all three steps/products in their line and enjoy them all. It's nothing special but it is for sure my go-to facewash.
Emma B.
Baxter
I like this product and I love the fact that it can come in a package and have everything you need. With this , the face wash burned my skin well left it tingly... I’m not sure if this is normal
Jalina H.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love this face wash. It is not to over powering with over drying I have been using this for about 12 years. I love the pump you can lock and take it with you for over nights at your friends house and you do not have to worry about it spilling in the bag. I have dry and sensitive skin. I love this product.
Ashley H.
Saint george, UT
It smells nice enough but it feels wierd on the skin and feels like it didn't wash off very well I got it from my mom and felt like it doesn't really give the effect I was looking for along the lines of actually cleaning my face, there are other products that I would recommend before I recommend this one.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.