BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
I ordered this for my daughter and I because she has awful acne as a teenager and I just like cleaning my skin. It left my dry skin dryer than it was before so I stopped using it but it did work well in my daughter's normal skin.
Avah O.
I absolutely love this product it gets deep into the pores and removes all male and oils from the skin and leaves the ace feeling smoother than ever! You can get it at your local drug store and I definitely recommend it to others and it is also very affordable!!!!!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I love flaming facial cleansers. This one is low cost, and really does the job. It does dry out my face a bit, so I always have to make sure I use a light facial lotion afterward. It seems to stop me from getting too dried out.
Kevin F.
Saukville, WI
This product is easy to use and helps control oil after washing with it. I have bought it at Walmart, Target, Meijer.  I have been using this product for quite some time.  It's packaging is really clean.  I would buy this product again.  I really love this product.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
This cleanser was good. Helped keep my acne to a minimum. I was expecting more than that though. You could say it was gentle since it didn't flare my acne up. Would recommend to girls who have minimal acne or skin problems.
Amber C.
Boonsboro, MD
My absolute favorite. I use this product everyday. Doesn't leave skin greasy or too dry. I buy it at Walmart or the dollar store for a great price. This is my go to facial cleanser. I think it's perfect for combination skin
Alyssa R.
Akron
I bought this product on accident while trying to buy morning burst and honestly I wasn't disappointed. I need some thing to clean my face and get all the oil off and it did just that. I prefer scrubs but i would buy again.
Haley W.
grapeland, TX
I love the clean and clear face wash I love the beads that's in it. It cleans my face I prefer the night and day duo it's amazing absolutely love it. It's in a durable bottle. I have used it for years. They could improve it by adding maybe a minty scent so u get the fresh clean feeling but overall I love it.
Jyllian O.
This is an amazing product to wash your face with before your daily makeup routine it's gently and not too pricey and doesn't a great job of waking up your face! I would definitely buy this product if you haven't all ready
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
This has its special place in the shower and my whole family of 7 use it. We purchase it regularly and it's the perfect cleanser to have in the shower to clean your skin and get the benefits of it clearing and preventing acne.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.