BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Lisa J.
This face cleanser used to be a favorite. It cleans your face extremely well. It does leave your fave very dry afterwards so a good misty rider is a must. This is my husbands all time favorite face cleanser and he has oily skin.
Alex L.
N Little Rock, AR
This is comparable to Clinique facial cleanser. I've gotten the same result with it as I did with Clinique. However, I don't like that there isn't any beads in it to help cleanse. I like those because it helps get in my pores!
Bryana B.
Jacksonville, FL
It was pretty good but it wasn't perfect. I would say for me it was just a temporary fix. I used this along with the toner and it seemed to at least keep new acne at bay but it didn't fight my acne as much as I would have liked
Brenda G.
Well it didn’t irritate my acne or my skin like some cleansers or other products i've used.when I used it I felt refreshed Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Brandi G.
Denison,TX
I use this twice a day every day and it works wonders! I have sensitive skin that is also combination skin and this doesn't make me get all red and splotchy like a lot of other products do. I completely recommend this to anyone.
MVRvelous R.
This face wash has been my go to for as long as I can remember. I wear heavy makeup and this is the only face wash that's come close to getting all of my makeup off. I buy this constantly, and I always get it at my local Target.
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I've been using this for a year now and it gets the job done when removing oil, dirt, and makeup on my face. When I do my olive oil scrub on my face then follow up with this, after 15 seconds of scrubbing no oil residue at all.
Maria P.
Wood Dale, IL
I always use this! And I have no problems with this and I always get This ether at target or Walmart and it’s a good value. I’ve used this multiple times. And it’s really it doesn’t fluke completely remove acne but some it does.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Whenever my face is feeling especially oily this wash is always my go to. It is easy to use in the shower and washes all the dirt and oil away without drying out my skin too much. The only thing I wish is that it had a better scent to it.
mads F.
Kansas City
I use this in the shower after I had taken off my makeup and this cleanser is GREAT! It removes all of the excess dirt and possible makeup left on my skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and mega clean! I highly recommend!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.