BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Mike R.
Hopatcong, NJ
This is the only face wash I will be using until I have a reason not to use it.  Very reliable and leaves your face feeling great.  Price point is not bad at all especially if you find it at a pharmacy on sale.
Christa P.
Little Rock, AR
I use this everyday twice a day and have loved it. Other cleansers have been wayyyy too harsh on my skin but this one is gentle and always makes my skin feel so clean. I love that you can get it pretty much anywhere - Walgreens, Target, etc. Would definitely recommend!
Brenda G.
Well it didn’t irritate my acne or my skin like some cleansers or other products i've used.when I used it I felt refreshed Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Brandi G.
Denison,TX
I use this twice a day every day and it works wonders! I have sensitive skin that is also combination skin and this doesn't make me get all red and splotchy like a lot of other products do. I completely recommend this to anyone.
Sami T.
Gotha, FL
great face wash.  Makes my face feel very clean and soft when i am done using. it is very inexpensive, i bought mine at target but i have seen it a bed bath and beyond and at local drugstores. i highly reckoned this product
mads F.
Kansas City
I use this in the shower after I had taken off my makeup and this cleanser is GREAT! It removes all of the excess dirt and possible makeup left on my skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and mega clean! I highly recommend!
Lisa J.
This face cleanser used to be a favorite. It cleans your face extremely well. It does leave your fave very dry afterwards so a good misty rider is a must. This is my husbands all time favorite face cleanser and he has oily skin.
Jasmine S.
Amazing for everyday use it does not irritate your skin. I've used it many times. Its not expensive and last a long time. Very gentle on the skin and a little goes a long way. I would definitely keep buying this product again.
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I've been using this for a year now and it gets the job done when removing oil, dirt, and makeup on my face. When I do my olive oil scrub on my face then follow up with this, after 15 seconds of scrubbing no oil residue at all.
Avah O.
I absolutely love this product it gets deep into the pores and removes all male and oils from the skin and leaves the ace feeling smoother than ever! You can get it at your local drug store and I definitely recommend it to others and it is also very affordable!!!!!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?