BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Stephanie T.
Matthews, NC
I have been using Clean and Clear for years. Great value. Sometimes there are coupons for the products. Lasts a long time. Very effective. Great for daily use. Doesn't try out the skin. I recommend for use as a daily acne regiment
Isabelle B.
Evanston
Love clean&clear and keep coming back to it over the years. Great value for products that get the job done! The cleanser is nice and foams up well. Does a great job of getting rid of leftover makeup and debris after a makeup wipe!
Rachael B.
Binghamton, NY
Love this cleanser!! It's so nice for everyday use. It's gentle but still gets the job done. I've been using it for forever and I still love it. Plus, you can find it at a ton of different stores so it's always easy to pick one up
Mikayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I started using this product about 6 months ago. After I started using it I felt as if my skin got worse. I stuck to using it for 2 months and still no change my face was always breaking out. I like the smell of the product but I would not buy again
Bryana G.
Mission hills , CA
It didn't really do the job I wanted it to. It left my skin feeling weird and rough and it really dried it out. It also doesn't have the greatest smell. It didn't really meet my expectations. There's tons of room for improvement.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Whenever my face is feeling especially oily this wash is always my go to. It is easy to use in the shower and washes all the dirt and oil away without drying out my skin too much. The only thing I wish is that it had a better scent to it.
Nicole W.
I love this facial cleanser it works so good for my oily skin. I had bad acne through out my pregnancy and now (postpartum) and it has helped to control it. It's a very good cleanser for the price and I would purchase it again!
maria R.
Dallas, TX
This product was very good , I love it ! It really woke me up in the mornings and hydrated my skin , my face has been improving because of this and I'm very happy that I purchased this Item , I love all clean and clear products
Promise K.
Conroe, TX
This product is a tad harsh on the skin, it has actually burnt my skin before. So definitely be careful with this product. It can be bought in any drugstore. I've tried a lot of this line and most of it needs to be used with caution. If you have sensitive skin beware!
mads F.
Kansas City
I use this in the shower after I had taken off my makeup and this cleanser is GREAT! It removes all of the excess dirt and possible makeup left on my skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and mega clean! I highly recommend!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.