BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Smells nice and isn't too irritating for sensitive skin. Not the most effective for acne or clearing breakouts. I've used it for a few years but there are definitely more effective products out there. It's affordable which is nice though.
candace c.
Muskegon, MI
Great drugstore item that gets the job done. Removes all makeup and dirt without over-drying. I've used other products and then used Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser right after and it got the dirt that other products left behind.
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
I love this cleanser! I have oily skin and this gets into my pores , cleansing them of any oily residue. I use this after taking off my makeup! It is very gentle on sensitive skin and is inexpensive . I would recommended to others.
Brittany R.
I like that this is a foaming cleanser and is affordable but sometimes I find it a little drying for my skin so i switch around from using it occasionally. It does help keep my skin clear from breakouts so I do typically repurchase.
Lynn S.
Prosper, TX
This is my go to drug store cleanser. It is mild on your skin and does not cause excessive dryness. The soap gets very foamy and does a great job removing makeup, especially stubborn eye makeup. For the price, it is a great cleanser.
Maddie F.
I love this cleanser. I use this once I've taken my makeup off with a makeup wipe. It helps completely remove all makeup and clears out pores too! This is a cleanser I always reach for. It's affordable and I definitely recommend it!
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
I receive this cleanser in a subscription from Amazon every two months. This is the first step in Clean & Clear's Daily Skincare Essentials. I use this in the shower DAILY. It does a great job of loosening up all the makeup on my face so I can easily remove the rest with my makeup remover when I get out of the shower. The cleanser foams while rubbing it in circles on my face, which feels amazing!

I've tried using this cleanser out of the shower (at the bathroom sink) and I can never get all of it off. When you don't remove all of this product it leaves a sticky residue! So I recommend using it in the shower to aptly remove all of the product.

All in all this product does a great job in helping my skin fight my random acne while not over drying my skin.

BEWARE: This product does contain a fragrance that could be irritating to some skin types!

(Product ingredients are listed at the top of the picture)
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I use this in the morning and it smells like oranges. It has small little beads to exfoliate slightly not so harsh and this has a little tingle feeling and makes your face cold but it feels so good I recommend this for all skin types
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
Doesn't smell very good and it doesn't really feel like my face is very clean.... it didn't come in any packing of any kind, and it was a bit overprice.... Honestly if you can't tell already I wasn't a fan, but everyone is different.... would nxxw
Charis H.
This cleanser does exactly what it says it will. It does make your face tight after washing (which is normal) but I would use a moisturizers after washing. It is pretty effective although it didn't eliminate all of my acne problems
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?