BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
I liked using this on my skin because it was harsh and would not leave my skin feeling dry or irritated. I liked the pump, it dispensed a good amount of product. It kept my skin clear. Would recommend to anyone in the market for a face wash.
LaDasha S.
I love this cleanser. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin and it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky. It is very effective in cleaning the face and takes even the most stubborn mascara off. For the price of about $3 you can't beat it.
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
The clean and clear foam cleanser was okay. It was a gentle foam cleanser in a easy to use hand pump. One bottle seemed to last for a good amount of time, but I think I would have liked something more abrasive. There was no burning or irritation. I felt refreshed and clean after washing my face with it. Nice wash, just wasn't for me.
Gilana M.
tennessee
This was the first cleanser I had used. Even though it did clean any dirt or grim off of my face, it did leave my skin feeling very tight and dry. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin because it seems harsh on the skin.
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
I use the three step clean and clear products every morning and I can really feel the difference if I accidentally skip a day. The wash is nice and light without being over powering. It doesn't smell bad but it doesn't smell great either.
Kiersten D.
Fultonville, NY
This is one of my favorite drugstore facial cleansers hands down. I have repurchased from clean and clear so many time and it works wonders. I love how the cleanser actually foams up when using it to and it always exceeds my expectations.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This product is perfect for a quick over the sink washing! I bought this one from Walgreens. It seemed pretty gentle on my skin. The packaging was nice! Very easy to use! It was reasonably priced as well!
Esthefany G.
Pasadena , TX
This product has been around for so long. This is was the first cleanser my mom bought for me and it's great. Your skin will feel refreshed and clean. Although without following it up with moisturizer it can potentially dry out your skin.
Elizabeth M.
I love this product it gives your face a great clean feeling you can buy it at a local Walmart I buy it all the time is not too pricey at all of you only need a little bit at a time it last a couple weeks if you use it at least once a day
connie P.
Logan, OH
This is Really Good to wash your face couple times a day to keep the acne away.Plus it even makes your face shine and feel really smooth and super clean to.We really like it alot.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.