BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Liv M.
Clean and clear is a great brand overall and all their facial washes are different for people who want or need different things. This one is like a foam and soapy one. It has a fresh smelling breeze with it too!
Kyla C.
orlando, fl
I have combo skin. It’s a pretty basic cleanser. I don’t think it does anything special tbh. It is a good price. I get it from either Walmart or target. Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Katrina T.
Jasper, GA
I have dry skin with huge oil flair ups around my period. While this cleanser did great at removing the oil, it helped completely over dry my skin. This probably works great for someone that isn't as dry as me.
Desiree B.
Helena
Leaves my skin feeling very dry after I rinse and it has a weird smell. I’ve only been using for about a week so I’m still deciding if I want to continue using it or not. I’ll update my review after some more time using it... if I can remember to.
Gianna F.
Monroe
This facial cleanser is okay at best. It would make my face itchy when I put it on and burns a ton when it gets in your eyes. Afterwards, my skin feels a little bit better, but not by much. Dries out your skin.
Cindy A.
Camarillo, CA
Love this product!! My number one product for my face! It makes my face feel clean and soft ! Cleans my face good and doesn’t leave any dirt behind! Would definitely recommend this product!! Best product ever!!
Kirstin W.
West Jordan, UT
I love clean and clear but this was a really disappointing product for me. It completely dried out my face even after I put on my moisturizer I use every day. The smell is way to strong it almost makes me sick.
lisa r.
Mauriceville
I have used this product off and own for several years. I like it, even though I don't have acne. But I do suffer from rosacea. And this facial wash seems to help keep my skin clean and also keeps me at least one step ahead of my rosacea flareups.
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
Works really well and doesn’t have a chemical smell! Doesn’t leave residue on my face and works with my sensitive skin! It’s a good price! I have bought this product many times and would recommend it to anyone!
Anastasia L.
Love this product. I’m not someone who has severe acne so I use it every once in a while to keep my face clean and it works great! I also use the astringent and then finish with the Clean and Clear duo lotion!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?