BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Nia S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like this product. I like to wear a lot of makeup and this helps remove I would say 90% of it. Sometimes it does leave some makeup behind and my face a tad bit oily but nothing a toner or makeup wipe can't fix! It also smells really good.
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
The clean and clear foam cleanser was okay. It was a gentle foam cleanser in a easy to use hand pump. One bottle seemed to last for a good amount of time, but I think I would have liked something more abrasive. There was no burning or irritation. I felt refreshed and clean after washing my face with it. Nice wash, just wasn't for me.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
I liked using this on my skin because it was harsh and would not leave my skin feeling dry or irritated. I liked the pump, it dispensed a good amount of product. It kept my skin clear. Would recommend to anyone in the market for a face wash.
Aubriee M.
Canal Winchester
I use this product every day and I love it. I use it in the shower every morning and it really wakes up my face and leaves it feeling very fresh. It is very gentle on my skin and does not cause a breakout. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone looking for great results.
Gilana M.
tennessee
This was the first cleanser I had used. Even though it did clean any dirt or grim off of my face, it did leave my skin feeling very tight and dry. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin because it seems harsh on the skin.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
I am a little disappointed in clean and clear! I have actually used this as a teenager for acne and just to wash my makeup off. Recently though I have learned that it is basically soap which is not what you should be washing your face with!
Carlynn A.
Saint Louis
Leaves me face feeling clean. First time user and I am on the fence if I will buy it again. I'm more of a fan of the cleansers that leaves your skin tingling but would recommend this to anyone. Did leave my skin somewhat on the dryer side.
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
This is such a wonderful product. Makes me feel awake every morning. Eliminates all extra makeup. It's very gentle to my skin. And I keep buying it right after I'm out of it. It's truly inspiring the amazing difference this product did to me
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
I don't mind this product, I keep it for more of a back up. It dries my skin out a lot so I have to make sure I have moisturizer or toner around. I think the price is fair. I feel it may be better for someone with extremely crazy oily skin
Regan D.
Louisville, KY
I love how this product smells and the slight foaming texture was very refreshing. While it did not produce any negative effects for my skin, it also didn't really do much for that either. Probably wouldn't buy again but I enjoyed it overall
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?