BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Nia S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like this product. I like to wear a lot of makeup and this helps remove I would say 90% of it. Sometimes it does leave some makeup behind and my face a tad bit oily but nothing a toner or makeup wipe can't fix! It also smells really good.
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
Love this stuff ! My older sister would use this when I was younger and I would always copy her washing her face lol I love how light and airy it feels on the skin. The pump makes it so much easier to get in your hands while they are wet !
Tevan B.
Saint Cloud
This was an okay product for me. I just don't care for how it felt on my skin. It kinda burned and dried out my face if I didn't use a moisturizer directly after applying. Maybe a lighter formula for sensitive skin would be more better.
Alexia G.
Fort Wayne
This cleanser is okay. I feel like a lot of Clean & Clear’s cleansers work the same for me and I’ve tried most of them. I don’t notice that my skin clears up when using this product, but it also doesn’t break me out. I like that this product is oil free though!
Lilly E.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using this cleanser for about a year now. I keep it in my shower and wash my face with it every time I am in there. The scent isn't to strong and it doesn't smell bad. Nor does it clog up my pores. It keeps my skin feeling clean and moisturized and it's very affordable
Anndrea C.
Springfield, IL
Refreshing and feels great after use. My son uses it now too since he is hitting that age lol . I use many products for cleaning my face but this one stays stocked in my shower I just love it! I would recommend it as an affordable cleaner
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
I love clean and clear foaming face wash. I usually get it at Walmart because they usually have to best price for it. I love how fresh and smooth my face feels after using it. I love the fragrance and how well it cleans my face and pores.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This product is perfect for a quick over the sink washing! I bought this one from Walgreens. It seemed pretty gentle on my skin. The packaging was nice! Very easy to use! It was reasonably priced as well!
connie P.
Logan, OH
This is Really Good to wash your face couple times a day to keep the acne away.Plus it even makes your face shine and feel really smooth and super clean to.We really like it alot.
Michell T.
Stamford, NY
I used to love the Clean & Clear brand, but their Foaming Facial Cleanser leaves a film on my face I can't seem to get rid of, and doesn't rinse off.  I leaves my skin feeling itchy and tight.  It may be my skin type, but I don't really recommend this.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.