BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Janet N.
Marysville, CA
This cleanser kind of dried out my skin too much. I would advise this for people with really oil skin and not for people with combination to dry skin. it was effective at getting the oil off of my skin. The price was good but I haven't bought it again.
Jo T.
El Paso, TX
This product leaves my face feeling clean - literally. It smells really good. I use it every time I shower. It's slightly harsh some days, but for its price, you can't beat it. I bought mine at walmart, but I'm sure you can also find it at a CVS.
Marifer R.
Montclair
Love how clean my skin feels but when soap residuals are left skin feels dry. Over all the product satisfaction on my skin has been working and doing its job on cleaning my skin. Really good sensation after face has been washed. 8/10 recommended.
Keasha S.
Texas
I purchased this product from CVS. I was not pleased with the results. This cleanser lacked a certain level of foaming that I like. It was gentle on my face and wasn't over drying. The packaging wasn't attractive. I wouldn't purchase this cleanser again.
Welmela H.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this product it cleans my face really good it goes deep in my skin removed dirt the smell isn't bad either this produce exceeded my expectation I bought this from Walgreens and I always this this item at least once a month I had to get my boyfriend his own because he was using mine.
Kiara F.
Memphis , TN
Perfect cleanser for use in the morning, as it as a revitalizing effect on the skin. It has a light orange scent that is very refreshing. It is great for everyday use, and for those with oily skin. I would definitely purchase this cleanser again.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this cleanser, I really like the foaming feel and sense of clean. It is really gentle on my sensitive skin. I was very satisfied with the effectivness of this product. I would recommend it for those with sensitive skin and would buy it again
Maya M.
this is a great everyday morning cleanser. the scent and everything makes your skin feel so awake, refreshed, and ready for the day!!! i don't know if it really helps with acne but it feels nice on the skin!
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Fresh and foamy! Great way to start the day with this pretty and super foaming cleanser! It wakes up your skin and makes your skin feel fresh and ready for the day. Use the scrub too, you'll thank me later! Its a must have in your daily routine!
Keeleigh H.
Sumrall, MS
Loooooove this product and brand!!! The outcome was very very effective!!!! If you haven't tried this product you need to!!! The first time I used it I fell in love with it. I bought mine from Walmart. I highly recommend this product to others!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.