BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I want to preface this by saying I have combination skin, leaning more towards oily. I use this every morning and it seems to help keep some of the blemishes away.

I do notice an increase in effectiveness after giving my skin a break for a few days.
Maria G.
This is a REALLY good product I would really recommend. It's really good to use when you wake up my mom uses also and if you put it on when you wake up you will feel better and cleaner and also it's really good to use it before you put on makeup
Michelle H.
Santa Ana
Great product to use but sometimes I didn't get the results that I was hoping for so I would just use it until it's all gone to see if this product helped and if it did at least help then I would buy more. If it didn't then I wouldn't buy it anymore
Liz G.
Laredo
Feels so nice on your skin and it's a great way to wakeup i bought it at target and it was really afforable and i thought it was amazing it had my skin looking and feeling good it wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin i really reccomend this to everyone
Andrea S.
Kimball, MI
My kids use this face wash in the shower. The pump makes it easy to dispense for them. Both have acne issues and this helps a lot. The only thing they complain about is it's more difficult to rinse off than other brands, causing some eye irritation.
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is a good basic facewash to use in morning or at night- if you use a cloth to wipe your makeup off with first. It foams really well and isn't too drying. This facewash is only 2nd (IMO) to C&C's purple 3in1 acne control wash, which is my go to.
Ally F.
I absolutely cannot go a day without using this facial cleanser. It keeps pimples at bay by removing all the dirt, oil, and makeup buildup. I have fairly oily skin, and this helps reduce oil production. Also, the pump is so nice compared to other facial cleansers that are in a squirt bottle.
Amy G.
Bartlett
This has always been my OG face wash. It takes off any dirt and oil and does not irritate my cystic acne prone oily skin. If you are oily, this is great, but it is a bit drying so I would not use it if you are already dry. Overall, I have repurchased any time I run out. It’s so inexpensive.
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
I used this product a few times. It didn't make my face worse but it also didn't make it any better. It felt a little rough on my face but it did make my face feel clean and it was not pricey. It's not a bad face wash to use if you do not have bad acne but for someone with bad acne I don't think it helps much.
Diane L.
Santa Clarita
I really like this cleanser it does not leave my face feeling dry.  You only need a small amount.  So a little go's a long way. Price is fair and affordable.  I feel this cleanser delivers what's expected.  I have repurchased this product several times.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?