BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Ally M.
Redding, CA
I live by this cleanser. It’s my favorite in the world. It always leave my skin clean and refreshed and removes every ounce of dirt, this cleanser couldn’t get any better it’s the perfect balance for oily and dry skin, or even combination skin.
Welmela H.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this product it cleans my face really good it goes deep in my skin removed dirt the smell isn't bad either this produce exceeded my expectation I bought this from Walgreens and I always this this item at least once a month I had to get my boyfriend his own because he was using mine.
Keeleigh H.
Sumrall, MS
Loooooove this product and brand!!! The outcome was very very effective!!!! If you haven't tried this product you need to!!! The first time I used it I fell in love with it. I bought mine from Walmart. I highly recommend this product to others!
Tina W.
San Diego, CA
Been using this brand for many years and it does not fail. I love this product for price and also for how it makes my face feel like after it has been applied. My teen daughters use this and prefer to all others. Definitely a thumbs up from me!
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Fresh and foamy! Great way to start the day with this pretty and super foaming cleanser! It wakes up your skin and makes your skin feel fresh and ready for the day. Use the scrub too, you'll thank me later! Its a must have in your daily routine!
Janis M.
It's decent and does feel like it's very cleansing. It met my expectations but I didn't think it was anything too special or of great value. Very basic. It was pretty cheap and I did buy this product on more than one occasion. I don't necessarily think there is room for improvement- it's just that I like other Clean & Clear products better!
Kristina M.
Pulaski, NY
One of my daily products! Isn't too pricey, and you definitely get your money's worth. The only thing I would change is it would take makeup off better. It makes my skin feel great, and does actually make me feel awake. Will continue to purchase
Maya M.
this is a great everyday morning cleanser. the scent and everything makes your skin feel so awake, refreshed, and ready for the day!!! i don't know if it really helps with acne but it feels nice on the skin!
Jo T.
El Paso, TX
This product leaves my face feeling clean - literally. It smells really good. I use it every time I shower. It's slightly harsh some days, but for its price, you can't beat it. I bought mine at walmart, but I'm sure you can also find it at a CVS.
Brittany C.
Used this off and on for years. Gets the job done. Nothing spectacular. No burning or dryness experienced. I'd use it again for sure. Simple drug store or Walmart find in a pinch. Only complaint I have is the smell. Don't love it don't hate it.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.