BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
This is my go to face cleanser. I have very oily acne prone skin and this is the only cleanser I use. Everytime I try to use another one it doesn't clean nearly as well as this one. It can be a little drying but I just applying a good moisturizer after it.
Melissa B.
Saint Peters, MO
This stuff is amazing! I always have to swap up my cleansers, because my face gets used to it, but this is always in the rotation! It literally wakes my face up, and makes me WANT to wash my face! Because let's be real..nobody "likes" washing their face!
Kacie M.
I have used this cleanser since I was in high school. It always leaves my face feeling so refreshed and clean. I can usually find a good deal on it too. So it saves me money and works like a charm. I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Denise L.
Sun Valley, CA
I love this product because it is a great affordable cleanser. It's effective in taking out all the makeup, oil, and dirt build up during the day. It's gentle and great for sensitive skin. I been buying this product for over two years now or even more.
Jo p.
This product is great! i use it in the morning as well as night. it brings a wonderful fresh, almost cold sensation, when i rinse it off. Plus it is a good price and it absolutely meets my expectations. Thus, i would definitely recommend this to others.
Shaharazad A.
Frostburg , MD
I use this face wash after I remove my makeup. I know that this product is usually used in the morning. But, I love the smell of citrus! haha! It is def. appealing to the eye and the price of around 4 dollars is great! I really love this product! It makes my face feel so much cleaner and less oily.
Alyssa A.
It probably did a decent job, but it seemed to do nothing for my acne and redness. It didn't balance out my face, and instead my face just felt dry after cleansing. I know it's a good price but I wouldn't buy it again. There are plenty of better options
Michael L.
Covington, TN
I had a love hate relationship with this facial cleaner. As with most I've used, the first week seemed to make my face and skin worse before it got better. I do have sensitive skin though so maybe that's just my curse. All in all a good facial cleanser.
Allie E.
This is your basic teenage facial cleanser.  I would not recommend for someone looking to treat skin with chemical-free, natural ingredients.  It is cheap and will get the job done if for some reason you stay a friend's place and they've got it in the medicine cabinet.
Lee L.
Chapel Hill, NC
 Is my go to cleanser.  I love how clear my skin is when I use it.  I purchase this product from the grocery store.  It is very effective, smells nice, and washes off completely with no residue.  The packaging is simple.  I would recommend this to my friends.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.