BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Shar K.
I love this formula because it is very easy on my skin and doesnt dry it out! It struggles to take off some waterproof macara's but other than that, it does a great job. Inexpensive and a good everyday go-to
Erin S.
Maryland
This stuff was okay I would repurchase it only because it made my skin even more oily but a nice gentle cleanser. Not pricey at all which is good but I have tried to have multiple times and breaks me out 😕☹️
Nora K.
Easy to dispense and gives out a good amount for each pump. Only used it at night and lasted a couple of months. Did a great job on accelerating the process of how long it took pimples and marks to go away.
Carmen F.
Plymouth , IN
I use this everyday, twice a day. Once with my Mia Clarisonic spin brush at night and in the morning with just my hands. After suffering with acne for years and being at my worst two years ago, this was the only product that made an actual difference and helped clear my skin. I’ve tried high end products but I love how affordable and effective this is. I am open to trying new products but this is a staple for me.
Emily D.
Great Falls
This is my favorite drugstore flaming cleanser. I’ve tried other drug store and high end cleansers and I always seem to find my way back to this one. It’s effective, and well price. All my makeup comes off with one use!
Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
This would be 5 stars if it wasnt for my person opinion on the after feeling this product leaves on your face. Its dry and squeaky. Sure maybe squeaky clean but im not a fan. So I alwayshave ti use something else afterwards to get rid of the dryness. It says “removes dirt and *leftover makeup without over drying” but i disagree. Other than that i love the product it does remove all dirt and makeup
Cheyenne W.
Chapel Hill, TN
Love the whole line! Clean and clear provides numbers on the bottle so it makes it easier to see which product you should use first. Also they make my skin so soft and smooth! Love the line, will never use anything else! Highly recommend.
Kara H.
Memphis, TN
This is my go-to cleaner. No matter how many others try, I always come back to it. It’s simple, smells nice, and leaves you with a refreshing deep clean that’s honestly kind of hard to find in the midst of all of these cleansers with harmful plastic beads, dyes, etc. If you have particularly dry skin like me, I recommend using a moisturizer religiously with this as it does kind of dry you out despite what it advertises. But this is overall a very good product!
Tabitha M.
This was for the longest the only face wash I used. It helped me tremendously as I dealt with adult acne. I like the Clean & Clear line because I feel it is affordable and it works. If you have acne that is more cystic, over the counter products might not work and seeing a dermatologist might be recommended. However if you experience the occasional breakouts, this is a good product to use.
Mariam A.
Burnsville, MN
So this product I use very frequently and it cleans off the days sweat/oil/dirt very effectively but since I have dry skin, I avoid using it too often as it can dry me out but I’d definitely rec it!!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.