BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Madai P.
This cleanser doesn't dry out your skin when you use it and leaves you feeling refreshed. It was effective for cleaning your skin & I would definitely buy it again as it wasn't super expensive. Definitely a must-have for your skin regimen. I recommend this product!
Genesis G.
I do not recommend this product at all. Even for somebody who has oily skin, this was way too drying! It gave me dry patches that burned! That, and it smells strange... for sure won't be repurchasing!!
Jessica M.
Aubrey
absolutely love this product, i've been ising there products for awhile. this product is very gentle on the skin. It does exactly what it says, it's effective. it help takes my acne away. i think it should give a little more kick into really feeling the tingles.
Esha P.
gra
I use this cleanser at least once a day, usually when I wake up because it tightens my face. It feels like it removes all dirt and oil from my skin and pores and leaves my skin tight and refreshed. I would recommend this to others who have very oily skin because it will make you feel a difference on your face.
Brittany S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite facial cleanser so far. My skin is very problem prone but it seems to be helping more than any other cleanser I’ve used so far. It’s very very affordable. You can find it at any convenient/drug store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mickenzy H.
This is my go to when it comes to cleansers. Its very inexpensive and does it job at cleaning my face. I have never been disappointed with it. I do prefer the evening one over the morning one though. It seems to be just slightly gentler on my sensitive skin.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
This was the first ever cleanser I used. I immediately noticed a difference when I washed my face for the very first time. I have always been oily and acne prone and this changed my life for the better. I will always return to this product, time and time again.
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a classic product for me and I have been using it for years. It is very gentle and it effective for clearing the skin of those pesky forehead bumps! It stings my eyes a bit, so I avoid the eye air. Also, make sure to use a good moisturizer with this product!
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a product that I buy for my daughter to cleanse her face. She really likes the way it works on her skin. It is easy to apply and wash. It doesn't burn or stink like a medication. The way her skin feels afterwards is very refreshing. She says its a keeper.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
One of my absolute favorites! I don't like foam for lotions or makeup but I LOVE the foaming cleansers! I purchased this at Target a few times & it is ALWAYS worth the value. Very effective and works wonderfully every time! You cannot lose using this product!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?