BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I found this at Meijer on sale, and it had a coupon on it so I figured I would give it a go. I have combination skin, and this stuff made my skin feel super dry all day after using it in my morning shower. I don't have overly sensitive skin either. Would not recommend.
Ashley R.
This worked good on my skin. I can't use it everyday because it's a little too harsh for me. I bought all 3 steps and they worked. Although you don't have to I just waned to try the products together. Overall they're really good products not good for everyday use tho.
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
I love how this product cleanses really thoroughly. I only don't like the fact how it cleanses so intensely that it dries off the face to a significant extent. So you need to always put on some cream or lotion on face after washing it off, which I don't always want ot do.
Lauren L.
This cleanser made me break out more than anything. It dried me out way too much and made my skin a nightmare. The only thing that justified it was that it was fairly cheap and that it smelled amazing, in my opinion. I would recommend to a friend with clear, oily skin.
Samantha S.
One way ticket to dry city. For the record, I already suffer from really dry skin. I used this product a few times and never picked it up again. It feels like I am putting Dawn dish soap on my face. I think this would be more effective for people with oily skin.
Aaliyah S.
I primarily use this particular cleanser when I'm too lazy to wipe my makeup off or I can't find any makeup wipes. It's definitely effective in removing all excess dirt from my face and really tightens my skin. Pores are practically invisible. Definitely buying again
Jessica D.
I really love how this product turns into a foam because it makes it so light that you actually like putting it on your face, I've used some harsh products that may be better overall to remove acne but this smells great and I actually enjoy washing my face with this.
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
I use this facial cleanser every day morning and before I go to bed. I use it before I exfoliate and I use it even when I'm not removing makeup just as an overall cleanser. It can be harsh on my face at times but overall I like it and will continue to use it daily.
Jennifer A.
I love this product !
I use this every morning nd sometimes even at night.. it really makes a difference on my face and before doing my make up this really helps taking of the extra make up tht was left on the night before and it cleans nd clears my face so good .
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
I really like this facial cleanser because it leaves my face feeling fresh. Very rarely it does make my skin a little dry but it doesn't happen all the time. This is one of my go to cleansers because for the price, you're getting a good product with lots of benefits
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.