BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Emma B.
And I got the stuff that was the best stuff in the world very gentle on your skin very nice packaging for cheap price and I would definitely buy this again I give this a 10 out of 10 the ingredients are perfect for my skin especially for sensitive skin I love it love it love it!
Kim G.
Lexington, KY
This is just one of those products that I think every one should try at least once.  I've had this in my beauty arsenal since college, helping me through breakouts that have followed me well into adulthood.  It's a good, solid face wash and it's always done me well.
Daisha R.
Mobile
This is the face wash I used to use in the morning. It is so refreshing and used to completely wake me up. It feels nice on your skin. I used it almost everyday and it never dried or my skin or irritated it. The scent is amazing. It smells so so good. I recommend this product.
Nia S.
I really love this product. I've been using this going on 3 years now and I honestly haven't had any breakouts since. After using this product my face feels really fresh and oil free. I'd defiantly recommend this for someone that's looking for a cheaper way to get clearer skin.
Madhavi N.
This is really a great facial cleanser. I use it every morning and evening. It is great at taking off make up and clearing up your face, especially if you have sensitive skin of some sort. I just moisturize after and am good to go. I highly recommend this for a daily cleanser
Shani K.
Aberdeen, WA
My teenage daughter actually uses this one a lot. its easy because she's constantly on the go. Yet it only takes a few minutes out of her day to use it. She said it didn't leave her face feeling irritated or itchy. That's a huge bonus! Plus she noticed she has less blackheads.
Rayven S.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I liked this facial wash but it didn't last long. It's a very gentle cleanser that didn't dry out my skin or irritate it. It cleaned up my initial break out and kept all of my acne at bay, but my skin got used to it in only a few months so I had to switch to something else.
Rebecca G.
Nice scent good for daily use and affordable. I like how a lot of places carry this so it's easy to find and buy. It doesn't keep my face clear all the time but it helps it doesn't over dry my face. The beads don't do much to exfoliate so I would t buy it for that purpose.
Madeline T.
Los Angeles, CA
It's alright. I don't really see a difference in my skin when I use it, but it works well as a morning face wash while I'm in the shower. I just don't feel like there's enough acne-fighting ingredients in the formula; if anything, I'd just market it as a refreshing cleanser.
Stephanie M.
Staten Island, NY
I used this favial cleanser. At first, I really liked it. After a few weeks, it just made me break out. However, the feeling after the shower of your skin was amazing. And the smell was great! It was just unwise, with my skin type, to continue using it, which accounts for the low stars.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.