BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Lauren L.
This cleanser made me break out more than anything. It dried me out way too much and made my skin a nightmare. The only thing that justified it was that it was fairly cheap and that it smelled amazing, in my opinion. I would recommend to a friend with clear, oily skin.
Ashley R.
Norcross , GA
This worked good on my skin. I can't use it everyday because it's a little too harsh for me. I bought all 3 steps and they worked. Although you don't have to I just waned to try the products together. Overall they're really good products not good for everyday use tho.
Sarah T.
Cheyenne, WY
I like this cleanser. It does the job and smells really good. It's refreshing because of the smell and I like that it's a foam instead of a gel. Like I said, I do like this cleanser but it's not anything super special or that I swear by. It's really nice to use in the shower!
Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I found this at Meijer on sale, and it had a coupon on it so I figured I would give it a go. I have combination skin, and this stuff made my skin feel super dry all day after using it in my morning shower. I don't have overly sensitive skin either. Would not recommend.
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
I love how this product cleanses really thoroughly. I only don't like the fact how it cleanses so intensely that it dries off the face to a significant extent. So you need to always put on some cream or lotion on face after washing it off, which I don't always want ot do.
Mya H.
I use this cleanser eary morning and at night. I have in between skin type. My skin isnt oily nor super dry and this face wash balances this out for me. It is very gentle yet hydrating and does get a lot of the left over makeup and sweat build up out of my face.
Jessica D.
I really love how this product turns into a foam because it makes it so light that you actually like putting it on your face, I've used some harsh products that may be better overall to remove acne but this smells great and I actually enjoy washing my face with this.
Aaliyah S.
I primarily use this particular cleanser when I'm too lazy to wipe my makeup off or I can't find any makeup wipes. It's definitely effective in removing all excess dirt from my face and really tightens my skin. Pores are practically invisible. Definitely buying again
lara H.
Plano, TX
This cleanser is really good I just don’t like the smell of it. I like to have a face wash smell that I can tolerate for a good 5 minutes because I deeply wash my skin. It just didn’t smell good to me. Other than that it’s really nice on the skin. Very refreshing!
Madai P.
This cleanser doesn't dry out your skin when you use it and leaves you feeling refreshed. It was effective for cleaning your skin & I would definitely buy it again as it wasn't super expensive. Definitely a must-have for your skin regimen. I recommend this product!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.