BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
I've always really like Clean & Clear products and I can say this is one of there less tingling face washes. Definitely a great wash to use in the morning to wake you up gently. Has a great squeaky clean feeling one face is dry!
Courtney C.
Frankfort
i love the way this feels when you use it to wash your face it is a gel and it is actually pretty effective and it has a really nice orangey color to it that i really like it is gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. i would recommend this product to others
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
This face wash is used by both my husband and I. It has helped a LOT with any breakouts we've experienced, and it is inexpensive which is great. However, you have to use a moisturizer after, because it's super super drying and will make your skin dry out. Aside from that, it's great.
Andreina F.
it's perfect to start the day with a clean and refreshed face, it meets the expectations completely as it does just what it promises to do, its gentle with the skin, and has a really good value, would strongly recommend to anyone who wants to start their day feeling refreshed
pakiza a.
I love this product so much because it really cleanses my skin unlike so many other cleansers i have tried. Its good value.  Honestly its the best. It removes my pimples after applying it for like two to three days i love this product so much and prefer it to others as well.
Julia S.
duluth, MN
Smells nice, cleans the pores and face well. Doesn't leave the skin dry but it also isn't oily. The pump is really helpful and gives the right amount. Didn't irritate my skin and I'm allergic to some soaps. I would buy this again. I used it as my regular cleanser for a month or 2.
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
I did not think this product worked for me at all, it didn't clean my skin like it stated it would. My skin felt clean but I could still see the dirt and crap still in my pores. I will not be buying again and I gave mine to a friend. It needs to actually clean the skin deep down
Louisa Anna G.
Salinas
Amazing face wash. Feels nice and fresh on your face. Makes your face feel extra clean. I have used this product number of times. I bought it at Target stores. It is a decent price for Target store. Yes i will buy it again its an amazing product. Love the foam form of the product.
Erin F.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoyed this product because it smells very nice and I thought it worked very well. It was very gentle on my skin and it was very affordable and easy to find at the drug store.  This product lasts a long time and works effectively. I would recommend this product to many people.
Olivia M.
Middleburg
This is a face wash I use on a daily basis. I bought it from Walmart. It is very affordable, and you get the most out of what you payed for. It is gentle on the skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?