BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Samirah H.
North York, ON
This is my holy grail facial cleanser. I have been using this for years and will never stop. The smell is amazing, it wakes me up in the morning. It is also gentle, but not too gentle. It does not strip my skin and leave it dry. The colour of the product is gorgeous and the packaging is nice as well. I really like the pump. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product, it is my favourite cleanser ever. Love love love it.
Christie J.
New delhi
Best facewash...i just love this facewash ,it deep cleans my skin and makes my skin super fresh and glowy.
Maliya C.
Used it everyday for the past year and I still love it! it helped reduce my acene along with other products
Deasyanna A.
Almere
i used it for quick clean. if i not wear any makeup. price very affordable. and it gets the job done... 😊😊
Haydee M.
Apatzingan Michoacan
De verdad me gustó. Te deja el rostro con una sensación muy agradable y funciona su fórmula. Lo recomiendo.
Brittany S.
velburg, bavaria
This is a very efficient cleansor that doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or dry. I love this cleansor
Linda M.
Vancouver , BC
Gets rid of oil and dirt..gently cleanses your pores giving you fresh soft face and helps keep pimples down
Hillary D.
brights grove, Ontario
Not fond of this product, smell is not very pleasant, over dries or makes things worse. would not recommend
Rachel L.
Chatham
I use this clenser every other day in conjunction with abother clenser to give my skin something different
zaib n.
Its really great product od clean and clear skin its really amazing face wash which cleans skin perfectly
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?