BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Monisha G.
Bangalore
Did not go well for my skin which is oily. Removes oil and dirt but leaves skin extremely dry. Personally did not work out for my oily skin.
Amber T.
St, ON
I loove a dab of this in the morning! Really wakes me up with that lovely citrus smell. It somewhat helps with my acne but I still love it.
Sidra F.
I have been using from ages and I simply love this cleanser. I had tried other cleansers but those didn't suit my skin resulting to acne 😣😣
Ashahel J.
Chatham , ON
This face wash is gentle on my skin and does a great job with cleansing. It also removes my makeup and doesn't make my face feel dried out.
Olivia I.
Quezon City
My current facial wash and loving it because it removes my entire make up even my waterproof mascara. Also it keeps the oil out of my face.
S∆M M.
Coquitlam
i use this product all the time! it helps a lot with my acne prone skin. it works even better is it’s used with the toner and moisturizer.
Cassandra 🍒.
Basic drugstore cleanser. Didn't do much to help my skin... Got a few breakouts and dry patches. ALSO ME bought it for a cheap temp sub...
Nikki M.
Quesnel, BC
One of my favorite cleansers. I have been using this product for over ten years. I like that it doesn't contain plastic exfoliating beads.
Ruji A.
Love this product perfect for a morning wake up. You really feel such lovely skin after. It's my daily cleanser and perfect for oily skin!
Sarah O.
Lilongwe
Gentle on my skin with no irritations at all.smells amazing as well.with regards to expectations yes.purchased it in a beauty supply shop
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.