BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Rei S.
Silang
I love how gentle this is on my skin and it doesn't leave my skin dry after using it! One of the best drugstore facial cleanser for a cheap pricetag!
Katie D.
Grimsby
I've used this for years, repurchased 4 times. A dime size amount with warm water removes all of my makeup. And a bottle can last up to 10 months.
Tamara B.
Oshawa, ON
I didn't like this cleanser. It was way to drying for my skin and made it too tight and dry feeling which made my skin itchy. Ended up tossing it.
Holly O.
Victoria British Columbia , British Columbia
This product is so amazing it really cleans your face well I've never had any cleanser like this it removes makeup and dirt so well! I swear by it
Nagilu o.
If I could give it 0 ratings I would. This made my acne worse. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!! Dont use foaming cleansers in genral they're not gonna help...
Nikki P.
I absolutely love this product most other acne products tend to burn or sting my skin but this one has not its bright and vibrant packaging too <3
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
Este jabon es excelente ya que deja mi piel super limpia y controla la oleosidad en mi cara
No maltrata mi piel
Es excelente asi que la recomiendo
Sylvia S.
It doesn't really work for me but I guess for some people do but I am not a huge fan of it It brings out my spots after every was I don't know why.
Shannon V.
North Bay
I bought this in a 3 pack with cleanser, toner and moisturizer. The cleanser and toner can be a little drying but they effectively clean your face.
Brittany G.
I've been using this facewash since I was in high school and i will always use it. It is very gentle on the skin and it cleans pores really well.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.