BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Jessica D.
I like this cleanser a lot. I use it very often, almost daily and it leaves my skin feel very clean and fresh!
Nikka Allona A.
Its good. I once tried this, Its good for oily skins and also it makes you feel fresh. I highly recommend this
Alyssa M.
Personally this cleanser made my face dry up. Although the foaming idea is a cool concept it didn't work for me
nadia h.
M'sila
For me this one is good , but it's not perfect for the skinheads it's good but try it

Matheus S.
Várzea Paulista
Ajuda muito a controlar a oleosidade do rosto, sem irritar a pele, super recomendo desde a primeira vez que vi!
Bayonne R.
Hanwell, NB
It does make your face feel super refreshed but it does not seem to take off the excess makeup off your face.
Hannah C.
London, ['', '', '']
Have used this in the past when I have had spots and it's a really nice cleanser that again is so affordable
Zaynab S.
Forest gate, London
Oil free so doesn't mess up or completely remove all moisture from my face, the foam isn't very harsh either
Samirah H.
North York, ON
This is my holy grail facial cleanser. I have been using this for years and will never stop. The smell is amazing, it wakes me up in the morning. It is also gentle, but not too gentle. It does not strip my skin and leave it dry. The colour of the product is gorgeous and the packaging is nice as well. I really like the pump. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product, it is my favourite cleanser ever. Love love love it.
Kayla F.
Thunder Bay
Wakes me
Up and and gives me glowing skin without drying it out. Very relaxing and I'm very pleased with it.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.