BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Victoria A.
Leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth! Effective for what it’s worth and foams quite nicely. Very gentle on your skin.
kerry d.
South Waterville, NS
This is a wonderful facial cleanser, I use it daily and so do all three of my children. It controls breakouts really well.
Barbara O.
It was a very good acne treatment it , it works perfectly, for me. I have found no problem using it, and it's smells good.
Jessica P.
Richmond
Love love love it! It works really well with my skin. People with medium-heavy acne should try this, as it really helps.
Habiba R.
pakistan
This is the most consumed face washes in my life time... Really good for acne prone skin... Leaves the skin so refreshing
Grace M.
Batangas city
Its good to my face and affordable and I love to use it everyday and I feel my face is clean and soft I like it very much
Dian C.
Belize
Love it! Left skin with a resh start for the morning and night. Pertect for my type of skin. Does not leave my skin oily
Jennifer T.
West Chicago, IL
Did not really like this product, i thought it was too oily for my skin, felt more like a hand soap than a face cleanser.
Vanny H.
Winnipeg, MB
Ive been using this product for a while. It does leave my face feeling tight. I dont think it has helped me with my acne.
OAFA U.
Brisbane
The product to me is expensive but it works really well. It shrinks my pores and my face looks less oily after using it.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?