BY CLEAN & CLEAR #84 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Haylee w.
Fayetteville , NC
I canning use this product it made my face burn as soon as I put it on, it dried my face out in some spots to the point it was cracking and I had a reaction to it on the side of my nose and under my eye! I will never use this again but if you want to give it a try you can find it at Walmart for like $7
Ebony W.
This was the first facial wash that I've purchased. Though I think it is a good product, the smell is great & when I put it on I can feel the tingling sensation, it didn't work well for my skin at all.. I think because I wasn't familiar with my type yet.. it left my skin dry and flaky within my tzone
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I always buy a product that will help with my oily skin and this product was one of them, I used it in the mornings and at nights and I would feel refreshed and clean and it also made my face smell really good, I recommend it to everyone that has oily skin like me because it took all my oil off
Stephanie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I like this product but occasionally when I start a new facial product I breakout for a few days and that definitely happened with this one. Once I got through that stage though my face stayed clear while using it. I liked the scent as well. Overall this product was okay, just above average.
Stacy K.
I did not care for the Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser. It left my face feeling extremely dry and my face broke out after using. I feel that this product left my face even more dry than what it started out as and had a unique fragrance to this. It costs about $4.00 and I would not use again.
Stephanie S.
Simpsonville, SC
Good product, very invigorating, however, it didn't really do much for me. I wouldn't repurchase it, but I would not tell my friends to stay away from it. I don't think it was right for me, but it could be right for someone else. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about it, but also nothing good.
Kelley B.
This product surpassed my expectations. I would buy this a million times over. This cleanser comes in a very simple bottle, is is gentle yet powerful, affordable, and smells fantastic. It keeps me on top. I recommend this to anyone as a daily cleanser. I have bought multiple bottles since 2015!
Clare G.
Completely dried my skin out. I tried to use it on my blackheads and I feel like my pores are even bigger. It was disappointing and fairly pricey for a cleanser. Did not meet my expectations and would not suggest to anyone. Will not buy again. Will try other Clean & Clear products, however.
Bijou M.
Every time I try to switch my cleaner I always end up coming back to this one. It is the best cleanser I have used and leaves my face feeling very clean! I found using it with my Clarisonic for the best effect.
Shardé M.
I'm so so on this product. I actually have the 3 step process and I'm not sure if it's doing anything for my skin and my pores. I still have break outs and my pores are still visible, BUT I also don't do use the products day and night like recommended so I would have to use these properly to see the results I'm looking for.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?
Joy W.