BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Lissy M.
Milton, ON
I have been using this brand and this specific soap for 10+ years. Still love it, great in the shower, doubles as body acne cleanser. Love love love. Don't ever change the recipe, please!
This has been the only cleanser I have ever tried that has not cause any reaction so far. The foam method is super soothing to the skin and the bottle lasts a lot longer than other cleansers out there. Overall I am extremely pleased with this product.
Alex k.
Laval, Canada
I used to use this back in my teens when I didn't have any acne. I used it as a cleanser to keep the acne away, don't know how it would actually work for someone with a lot of acne. I found the bursting beads really did help me wake up in the morning.
Leonor Q.
Clean and clear has always been part of my cleaning routine for it is gentle on the skin and it works in several kinds of skins, this foam is very reliable and its not expensive at all
Tori S.
I have used better cleansers but this one is still a great one ! it does make an effect but not a big or amazing one i would possibly use this again but I'm not too sure about it
Michelle Z.
Me encanta porque además de limpiar exfolia un poco y limpia a mas profundidad deja la piel radiante y limpia pero un poco seca pero quiere decir que limpio muy a fondo
Sarah A.
Calgary
I love clean and clear products. Thsi meets all my expectations and will continue to use it it is rental in the skin the packinging is nice and bright I am a repeat user.
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
Me encanta este producto ya lo llevo usando mas de dos meses y es demasiado bueno lo amo y lo mejor que te viene en un paquete con el tonificcante y un hidratante :)
Valérie H.
Repentigny, Québec
I really like this product. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Also, I love that there's no oil in it. It feels perfect for my skin (which is normal type btw).
Trishna D.
Guwahati
I've lost count of how many bottle of this I've used. This is a gentle cleanser, perfect for everyday and i contains some beads that helps in cleansing the skin well
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.