BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Courtney C.
Frankfort
i love the way this feels when you use it to wash your face it is a gel and it is actually pretty effective and it has a really nice orangey color to it that i really like it is gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. i would recommend this product to others
Nicole L.
West Linn, OR
This is a great go-to cleaner! I love how the product continues to foam the more you rub your face; you literally feel the dirt and grime being scrubbed away! My face is very sensitive to products with perfumes but I was surprised to never have an issue with this one. Fantastic buy!
Andreina F.
it's perfect to start the day with a clean and refreshed face, it meets the expectations completely as it does just what it promises to do, its gentle with the skin, and has a really good value, would strongly recommend to anyone who wants to start their day feeling refreshed
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
This face wash is used by both my husband and I. It has helped a LOT with any breakouts we've experienced, and it is inexpensive which is great. However, you have to use a moisturizer after, because it's super super drying and will make your skin dry out. Aside from that, it's great.
Jazmen D.
Greensboro, NC
I love the Clean and clear Cleanser. It's like a cleanser and a scrub all in one. This don't tear at your skin like some products do. I use this day and night along with the rest of the clean and clear products and my skin looks great. I'm acne free and my skin feels very soft and healthy
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
I've always really like Clean & Clear products and I can say this is one of there less tingling face washes. Definitely a great wash to use in the morning to wake you up gently. Has a great squeaky clean feeling one face is dry!
Crystal R.
Mascotte, FL
I am not impressed with this cleanser. It did nothing to stand out or show a difference. There were no changes in my skin. The product felt thin and did nothing but foam. It was gentle but nothing special. I would not buy this again and definitely would not recommend this cleanser.
Vivi T.
Although product says "without over drying" , having combination skin I experienced over drying in most areas of my face except for the very oily parts. The product is perfect for oily skin, and not the best for combination, normal and dry skin. I would not re-purchase this product.
Daisy H.
I love the fact that this thoroughly removes all my makeup and just anything i have on my face, but sometimes it'll work itself into the corner of my eyes and irritate them badly. Not only that but it also leaves my face feeling very dry. Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
pakiza a.
I love this product so much because it really cleanses my skin unlike so many other cleansers i have tried. Its good value.  Honestly its the best. It removes my pimples after applying it for like two to three days i love this product so much and prefer it to others as well.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.