BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Emily L.
I feel like anytime I used this within an hour my skin broke out. It created extra oil on my skin. All the extra oil then clogged my pores and made any blackheads I already had 10x worse. I don’t think it did a very good job of keeping my skin clean.
Miranda H.
I have been using this product for years. It helps clean my skin and removed all makeup from that day, and I wear a lot of makeup. It has helped my acne a ton. It can be a bit drying but following with a hydrating moisturizer is usually what I do
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for almost half a decade now and it's my go-to cleanser whenever I want a deep cleaning with a refreshing feeling! I'm very picky about scents and have rejected many otherwise okay cleansers for strange odors, but this product has a very fresh kind of citrus-y scent that I really like. It also has great value vs cost since the price is low and one bottle can last for a pretty long time (a small amount in the palm creates a lot of bubbles!).
Sierra M.
Moreno Valley
I have seen this work for so many people. I gave it a try and it was a bit disappointing. It sort of smelled like cleaner and the packaging is hard to pump out. My skin is very acne prone and this ended up breaking me out because my skin was so dry. I gave it to my sister and it worked for her. My skin is probably just to sensitive for this product in particular.
Alex R.
Newburgh
I enjoyed this cleanser a lot. It kept me from getting oily and I hardly had any breakouts while using this product and when I did have a pimple it went away quicker than normal and I’d like to think it was because of this face wash.
Sadie M.
Jim Thorpe
I dislike this product so much. I don’t know what it is about this, but it makes my face break out so much worse than the other cleansers I’ve tried by this brand. It disappoints me but not everything is a hit. Save your money.
Katy T.
Allendale, MI
This is not my favorite facial cleanser that I’ve tried. I’ve found that it dries my face out pretty badly, and it is kind of over powering. It is a good price and can work for someone with really oily skin, but if you are prone to dryness I would avoid this product!
Maddie D.
This cleanser is great for helping to get rid of most of my acne. It smells great and foams up alot and cleans your face very well with very little product. This is also great for all skin types and I would really recommend it.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I love this stuff I love that it wakes me up in the morning and that my skin always feels so good! I’ve been using this product for a long time. I’ve tried other products but I always come back to this. It works that well.
Bekka H.
This product actually works really well! I use it every night before I go to bed, and it leaves my skin feeling soft. It really does help with acne and making sure all of my makeup comes off! It smells amazing as well!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?