BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Ellie D.
Newcastle upon tyne
This cleanser is the most foamy product you could possibly use. Great if you like that type of product but didn't work for me and if gets into your eyes it stings unbelievable amounts
Aishwarya S.
Lucknow
This is an okay product. Nothing very amazing about it. I did try it for a few days but then it didn't suit my skin(oily and acne prone)
It might work for you girls with dry skin.
Audrey F.
Its good. Nothing special, cleans my skin and does the job. I probably wont be repurcahsing as their are so many other ones that do the same. It is quiet gentle to the skin so it is good for sensitive skin
Agata T.
London
Clean and clear used to dry out my skin so I wasn't entirely happy. It keeps your pimples under control but it was just too harsh on my skin which does get sensitive at times.
Akshara V.
It is a nice product...leaves skin feeling nourished..but my skin is pretty sensitive so the problem I had was that my face used to burn for literally 5mins after using the product! But this never happened to any of my friends so... :)
Kirralee H.
Sydney
This is my holy grail cleanser! I have been using this for years and it never fails me. I am prone to breakouts and this cleans them out so well without drying out my skin. I LOVE IT!
Kyu B.
Caloocan City
This by far is my favorite cleanser from this brand. I really dont like beads on my cleansers and the other one for acne contains a lot of harmful chemicals so im sticking with this one.
Kristina M.
Stony plain, AB
Smells nice and good packaging. Did nothing for my skin though. First time user and bought from shoppers on a good deal. It’s gentle but doesn’t really clean the skin.
Shannon O.
Dublin
I had great expectations for this as it claims to be for acne prone skin and to help clear and prevent blemishes, I found that I didn't do very much at all for my skin.
Gabrielle E.
St, CA
I really like this cleanser. Of the many that I’ve used, this one I’ve found has worked really well. I really enjoy it. It smells good, leaves your face feeling clear
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.